WWII Adventure/Choice Game!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by trumpetplayer992, Mar 11, 2006.

  1. Gage

    Gage The Battle of Barking Creek MOD

  2. Owen

    Owen -- --- -.. MOD

    As you run into the forest, you hear a rolling sound. Out of the forest comes out a German Panzer tank. It doesn't see you yet. There are a bunch of descions you can make.

    A. jump on it from behind and throw a grenade in the hole.

    B. Flee the forest.

    C. Run to the barn to look for a Panzerfaust.

    D. Attack it blindly with your M1 Garand.

    E. Use your bayonet and cut down a tree to fall on the tank.

    F. Surrender and think of a plan to escape.

    That's so funny, thanks for giving me a giggle after reading the drivel from "stalin".
     
  3. von Poop

    von Poop Adaministrator Admin

    :lol:
    Careful Owen D!
    That Soviet propaganda's distracting you from the tactical situation here!
    There isn't time to use the bayonet anymore so what are you gonna do about that Panzer??!!
    I'm Running away...
     
  4. Kitty

    Kitty Very Senior Member

    Love option E, never laughed so hard at that one.
    As i'm an adventurous kinda girl, I'll go for option A and then leg it.
     
  5. von Poop

    von Poop Adaministrator Admin

    Ah yes. The big hole on the engine plate of all German tanks marked "insert grenade here" I'd forgotten about that particular design flaw.
     
  6. Kitty

    Kitty Very Senior Member

    Absolute bugger, ain't it? You'd have thought they'd have fixed it before D-Day.
     
  7. Pte1643

    Pte1643 Member

    o_O I'm still trying to work out how you search for the pilots dog tags, when he's fallen out of the plane...
     
  8. Kitty

    Kitty Very Senior Member

    You're alright 1643, you crashed and burned ages ago. Forget the tags.
    So what next? Come on Tinny!
    Kitty
     
  9. trumpetplayer992

    trumpetplayer992 Senior Member

    Ok hey guys, I honestly forgot about this story, might as well pick it up again lol.. if you want I can continue or start over, your choice. I'll be on this site at least 3 times a week, guarantee! so i can update/etc.
     
  10. Owen

    Owen -- --- -.. MOD

    Keep it going, some light relief.
     
  11. trumpetplayer992

    trumpetplayer992 Senior Member

    You decide to run into the nearest barn to find a panzerfaust. Life would just be so much easier that way, you presume. As you run down the muddy path towards the barn, the German Panzer tank keeps rolling along it's route. You use stealth to hide from the tank, in case it spots you. As you reach the fence in front of the barn, a loud explosion is heard in the distance. You run into the barn door, up the stairs, and look for a Panzerfaust.

    As you look, the tank looms near. Apparently it did indeed see you. You make a mess of the top floor of the barn, looking for the Panzerfaust, while ducking out of the tank's view. After many tensious minutes, an old panzerfaust is found. You aim out the window, and fire at the tank. The tank is too slow to react, and it is quickly taken care of, as it explodes into a firery inferno.

    Well, the tank is taken care of. After staying in place for a couple minutes, all you hear is the gentle rush of a nearby river. But now you are farther away from your squad, and have a choice of 3 paths to follow

    A. Take the path back to where you came from

    B. Stay in the barn, and wait... for nothing, possibly

    C. Follow on the riverbank, maybe you can find another settlement
     
  12. Owen

    Owen -- --- -.. MOD

    B. Stay in the barn and have a cup of tea.
    (That is assuming the back-blast of the 'faust didn't set it on fire.)
     
  13. von Poop

    von Poop Adaministrator Admin

    After many tensious minutes, an old panzerfaust is found.
    Ah oui, Grand-grand-père's old panzerfaust, 'e used it in ze Peninsular Wars when 'e saved Boney's life.
    It uzed to 'ang over ze mantel mais we moved it into le barn when la rust became too much and zat 'explosive-smelling' stuff began to leak out.
     
  14. Cpl Rootes

    Cpl Rootes Senior Member

    Stay in the barn and wait out (the tea is after all more important than the mission :D)
     
  15. angeljoanes

    angeljoanes Junior Member

    I would pick A... It's a bad idea to stay at that barn since the German would search in it. I would follow the path back and hoping to find my team mate.
     
  16. Run N Gun

    Run N Gun Discharged

    Follow the path back. Why would a tank be roaming all by itself? There has to be more Germans around the area.
     
  17. trumpetplayer992

    trumpetplayer992 Senior Member

    You decide to follow the path back, reasoning that the tank was obviously seperated from a squad in the midst of all of the paratroop chaos. Walking back to the path, you hear shouting, almost like jeering. As you go past the bushes, you hear voices, the tones of which are jeering. However, you can't make out what words they are saying. You suspect them to be German. A nearby tree has fallen, giving some cover. You take the risk and hide behind the fallen tree. You then are mortified to see Pvt. 1st Classman Richard Brees hanging on a tree, gagged, and whimpering in fear, for half a squad of Nazis are surrounding him. You are infuriated to see Germans toying with Brees, poking him in his right eye with their rifles, and punching him in the genitals.

    It is clear that your squadmate is in pain. There is no choice, you must defend your bretheren to the point of death. As soon as you pick up your rifle to blow the closest Nazi's head to hell, Brees spots you. Mouthful of socks, he blinks twice in an exagerrated way, code for "there are more in the area". The Germans expect nothing, they play his blinking for winces of pain.

    You know you stand no chance against half a squad of Nazis, poorly trained or not. But it is your duty to sacrifice your life for another, not just as a soldier, but as a Christian. Hiding behind the same tree, you think of some scenarios..

    A. Rush in "Rambo" style and attempt to kill them all.

    B. Throw a rock far into the clearing as a decoy, and while the Nazis are distracted, take as many out as you can

    C. Sneak around the back of the clearing, hiding behind trees, and cut the rope that is holding Brees up

    D. Wait to see if they disperse, leaving Brees as a pitiful mess. This can be risky, for it can also mean they kill him while you wait
     
  18. Kitty

    Kitty Very Senior Member

    What weaponry do I have?
     
  19. Cpl Rootes

    Cpl Rootes Senior Member

    Can i morph the 'rock' into 'thermonuclear grenade'?
     
  20. Kitty

    Kitty Very Senior Member

    Fun, but you'd then nuke your mate as well.
     

Share This Page