WWII Adventure/Choice Game!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by trumpetplayer992, Mar 11, 2006.

  1. trumpetplayer992

    trumpetplayer992 Senior Member

    Ok, I will write a story, and give you choices. By the majority of the choices, I will alter the story. ONLY I WRITE THE STORY!

    You are a private, on a plane, 5000 feet above Omaha Beach. The lighting is thick, and you can't see outside. Your commander issues orders to you and your squad. "Stay with each other!" Suddenly, a AA gun smacks the glass of the window of the pilot seat in your pilot's eyes. He falls out of the plane. Your Seargent jumps out of the plane immediately, as does your squad screaming. You can take pilot of the plane, getting vengence for your comrades death. Or, you can jump out with your brothers in arms. If you jump, there is danger in getting seperated, but if you take pilot, you can search for them. You...

    Choices

    A. Jump out with them

    B. Find the pilot's dogtags, then jump out

    C. Take control of the plane
     
  2. Gage

    Gage The Battle of Barking Creek MOD

    Ok, I will write a story, and give you choices. By the majority of the choices, I will alter the story. ONLY I WRITE THE STORY!

    You are a private, on a plane, 5000 feet above Omaha Beach. The lighting is thick, and you can't see outside. Your commander issues orders to you and your squad. "Stay with each other!" Suddenly, a AA gun smacks the glass of the window of the pilot seat in your pilot's eyes. He falls out of the plane. Your Seargent jumps out of the plane immediately, as does your squad screaming. You can take pilot of the plane, getting vengence for your comrades death. Or, you can jump out with your brothers in arms. If you jump, there is danger in getting seperated, but if you take pilot, you can search for them. You...

    Choices

    A. Jump out with them

    B. Find the pilot's dogtags, then jump out

    C. Take control of the plane

    I pick A.
     
  3. trumpetplayer992

    trumpetplayer992 Senior Member

    anyone else?
     
  4. Kitty

    Kitty Very Senior Member

    This is war dude, i pick A.
    :D
     
  5. Kiwiwriter

    Kiwiwriter Very Senior Member

    Hit the silk with my buddies. There's a war to be won. But why are we over Omaha Beach? Wasn't the airborne assault over Utah Beach?
     
  6. Run N Gun

    Run N Gun Discharged

    Thats what I told him but he didn't want to change it. Do you think Omaha beach would have been less bloody if they did drop men over Omaha?
     
  7. jimbotosome

    jimbotosome Discharged

    Well, since I was ordered to stay with my squad, my obligation is to obey so I would have to jump.
     
  8. trumpetplayer992

    trumpetplayer992 Senior Member

    A it is.

    You decide to jump, leaving the pilot's dogtags on the plane. You see the flash of AA guns, and you see the quivering lips on a german soldier manning a gun. You grab your M1, and fall with a muffled crash on the ground. The journey down came quicker than you thought and you see a plane head your way at such a high speed. You think ti's a kamakazie, but then you realize with stupidity that you are in Europe. Suddenly, You see a German at your feet, crying. You...

    A. Kill him, a bullet in the heart

    B. Knock him out
     
  9. Run N Gun

    Run N Gun Discharged

    B...Weren't most of the Germans around utah beach where the 101 landed just conscripts and sometimes allied P.O.W's?
     
  10. Kitty

    Kitty Very Senior Member

    Option B...you never kill an unarmed man.
    Kitty
     
  11. trumpetplayer992

    trumpetplayer992 Senior Member

    Just to update, B it is...

    You swing your gun in his direction, when he yells in German and pulls a grenade from his belt. You jump back instictively, and he throws it at you. You dive to the ground, and you hear the grenade go off. You realize that he overthrew it. Now with the knowledge that he isn't unarmed, you send a full clip into his torso. You start to walk around, surveying the area. A whistle sounds, and you turn around. There is no one there, but the whilsting continues. Suddenly you realize, that the plane is still falling. You know you can't stay in that position. There is a valley, which is pretty steep, and a river through it. You can jump into the valley, and risk injury. Going into the valley might be good though, since you can be in a place with cover. Then you see the forest, which can ultimately shield you from the plane, but SS soldiers might lurk by. Just like the valley, though, in a panic, you can hurt yourself...badly. Finally, there is a road up ahead leading to a farmhouse. While it might be a safer run, you are exposed and a Mg-42 nest might be up in the barn, waiting. You decide to...

    A. Jump into the valley and slide down

    B. Run into the forest

    C. Run forward into the road
     
  12. Run N Gun

    Run N Gun Discharged

    We blew it. I pick B
     
  13. Kitty

    Kitty Very Senior Member

    Option B. The barn is not a safe option (big target) and the river will only serve to waterlog your kit and give you hyperthermia. In the forest you can hide in nooks and crannies.
     
  14. trumpetplayer992

    trumpetplayer992 Senior Member

    anyone else? Run N Gun. what do you mean, we blew it?
     
  15. Kitty

    Kitty Very Senior Member

    anyone else? Run N Gun. what do you mean, we blew it?
    i agree with that boy. Blew what?
     
  16. Run N Gun

    Run N Gun Discharged

    We chose too whack the german instead of shoot him in the first place.
     
  17. trumpetplayer992

    trumpetplayer992 Senior Member

  18. Kitty

    Kitty Very Senior Member

    Come on Tinny, give us the next option!
     
  19. trumpetplayer992

    trumpetplayer992 Senior Member

    As you run into the forest, you hear a rolling sound. Out of the forest comes out a German Panzer tank. It doesn't see you yet. There are a bunch of descions you can make.

    A. jump on it from behind and throw a grenade in the hole.

    B. Flee the forest.

    C. Run to the barn to look for a Panzerfaust.

    D. Attack it blindly with your M1 Garand.

    E. Use your bayonet and cut down a tree to fall on the tank.

    F. Surrender and think of a plan to escape.
     
  20. RLeonard

    RLeonard Junior Member

    Let him go by, jeez.
     

Share This Page