Discussion in 'Network Information, Suggestions and Feedback' started by frg7700, Jun 28, 2018.
See this image of mine.
LaW24 | WW2Talk
File Size: 52.4 KB
Owen,that would be a THUMBS UP if i could have it has a one off? I do have over (30 headstones) of the North Irish Horse that are at Cassino. It would save me some time. All died on the same day. I've resized them once.
You haven't used the Gallery yet.
I too cannot upload pics. I have tried the Upload a File link on the thread:
1) Get the black and grey box asking me to choose a file (2mb max).
2) I click Choose File which opens Windows File Explorer.
3) I select my picture (1.47Mb) and the title of it appears in the black and grey box.
4) I click Close (the only available button) and just as the dialogue is closing I see it reverts to No File Chosen and nothing happens.
I created a media album and tried there:
1) Click Add Media and select Album, select my album.
2) Click upload an image from your files.
3) Same process and result as above.
I have tried different pictures, tried in this thread as well as the thread I was trying to post in.
Using Chrome on Windows 64.
ANSWER: okay, solved it. It works fine in Edge, so it is a Chrome problem (or more likely an extension). If I find which one I will post here.
Separate names with a comma.