Lat/Long: 52°21'43.47"N 2°41'17.03"W The site of a Second World War prisoner of war camp at Sheet Farm. This was a purpose-built, standard type camp. Common buildings and facilities at standard type camps included water towers, offices, officer's mess, a canteen, guard rooms, barrack huts, ablution blocks, cell blocks, a camp reception station (medical facility/hospital), a cookhouse, dining rooms, recreation rooms and living huts or tents. The camp would have been in use between 1942 (?) and 1948. It functioned as both an Italian and (later on) German work camp, where prisoners were sent to work as labourers in the local area. The only surviving element is a water tower.