• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ranger6

Ranger6

Liar

• Registered Users
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:13 PM

Anyone play this gem?? IM heavy into it. I fly modded, with a Marine carrier air wing, MCVG-2 IM the Xo of this unit, and the CO of our tbm-3 avenger sqaudron the vmtb-143, we also have a figher sqaudron of corsiars. I fly a lot in hyperlobby In Zekes VS wildcats. Ya will find me in a bomber or TBM under the Handle MCVG-2_Ranger
The Above person has presented themselves as a US combat veteran, on here and on other websites.
To our knowledge they are nothing of the kind. Even the photos are stolen from another - WW2T

#2 wtid45

wtid45

Very Senior Member

• Registered Users
  • 3,516 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:25 PM

Oh no not one of them gamer dudes:lol:
BORN BRITISH, WELSH BY THE GRACE OF GEOGRAPHY!

#3 Stig O'Tracy

Stig O'Tracy

• Registered Users
  • 358 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:01 PM

I don't play that, I did have IL-2 but was very keen on it.

Recently I downloaded Flightgear. It's a open source flight simulator. I'm just sorting it out right now but it looks pretty interesting.

#4 Ranger6

Ranger6

Liar

• Registered Users
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:44 PM

Cool lemme know if its good ill give it a whirl
The Above person has presented themselves as a US combat veteran, on here and on other websites.
To our knowledge they are nothing of the kind. Even the photos are stolen from another - WW2T

#5 Combover

Combover

Patronising Halfwit

• Registered Users
  • 558 posts
  • LocationSouth Lancashire

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

I've just got this game. Just getting used to it. I'm only on the quick mission mode at the moment just learning how to fly the damn things. I do enjoy being a gunner though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users